2010 DR-Z 400E Owners' Manual

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with finding an owners manual for my 2010 DR-Z400E.

I'm a newbie and I need the basic information - how often to service, what needs to be serviced, air pressure, type of oil etc. I saw some manuals on Thumper talk shop but they are repair manuals and it's too complicated for me.

Thanks,

Listen Henry , you could try E Bay or ask any Suzuki stealer in or around your area .

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with finding an owners manual for my 2010 DR-Z400E.

I'm a newbie and I need the basic information - how often to service, what needs to be serviced, air pressure, type of oil etc. I saw some manuals on Thumper talk shop but they are repair manuals and it's too complicated for me.

Thanks,

well the owners manual is crap i would not recommend doing oil changes when they say etc etc. ring up suzuki and get one :) shouldnt be to exspensive. Btw i dont think you have a 2010 E ? Im sure its a 2010 s? Make sure you get the correct model before ordering anything

He is in Australia , it would be the REAL E

He's from Aus, they can get 2013 Real E's...  :censored:

Yeah , won't be long .. I can get you a 2014 REAL E !

Yeah , won't be long .. I can get you a 2014 REAL E !

I bet it's got "Bold new graphics!"

I bet it's got "Bold new graphics!"

Guaranteed !!

Forget the Owners Manual and pick up a Service Manual......

Thats unfair. How cone they still make it there its racist

Do they get the FCR slant body carb still?

He is in Australia , it would be the REAL E

F'ing A.....   M8.

What's racism got to do with it.... :bonk:

I agree it is somewhat unfair to the rest of the world and do feel so really bad about it.... :lol:

Maybe The Japs know where all the Serious Off Road riders are at...... :p

Yeah ... :aussy: REAL E !!

What's racism got to do with it.... :bonk:

I agree it is somewhat unfair to the rest of the world and do feel so really bad about it.... :lol:

Maybe The Japs know where all the Serious Off Road riders are at...... :p

all i heard is that you guys drink fosters and watch your rugby and cricket team fail :/ so the japs felt sorry and made them still for you :D

all i heard is that you guys drink fosters and watch your rugby and cricket team fail :/ so the japs felt sorry and made them still for you :D

Who would want to waste their days off "watching grown men running around a field chasing a ball"..???? :moon:

When they could be out riding their "REAL E"... :ride:

BTW.....I am a Tooheys Extra Dry drinker...https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tooheys+extra+dry&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=jJtGUuWHCIXJiAfftIHgBA&sqi=2&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=635&dpr=1

I dont even think many people drink fosters here, to be honest I dont even see it at pubs. : /

I dont even think many people drink fosters here, to be honest I dont even see it at pubs. : /

Yeah it was a popular beer back in the 80's....don't see it much at the pubs around South East Queensland either...