Rubberbar mounts?

Where do you get them and are they worth it ?

I have had a few bikes over the years that had rubber mounted mounts for the bars . They do the job well and can last quite a while . If I remember right , I only ever replaced one set . You will find they dampen out any vibe in the handlebar , but can move around a bit if you are pushing or pulling on the bars . In my opinion if you are paying more for them than standard mounts , they are not worth it . The DRZ doesnt vibrate much , greg

I have had a few bikes over the years that had rubber mounted mounts for the bars . They do the job well and can last quite a while . If I remember right , I only ever replaced one set . You will find they dampen out any vibe in the handlebar , but can move around a bit if you are pushing or pulling on the bars . In my opinion if you are paying more for them than standard mounts , they are not worth it . The DRZ doesnt vibrate much , greg

it does at 90mph

I have only done that a couple of times , so I havent really noticed it , A lot of the guys swear by those pillow top hand grips aswell , to dampen out some of the vibe and make it more comfortable , greg

I did a track day with the rubber and without and I will not go back to using the rubbers.

I did feel more vibration but I added weighed bar ends and now it is fine.

you want to mount bars made of rubber? 

Edited by jawknee21