Can't seem to get my fork rebound right

07 CRT 250r. I been playing with my rebound but can't get it in the sweet spot. The problem I am having is I have to slow the rebound down all the way on the forks to get it to feel like it is not deflecting and say if there are rollers I can feel it following each dip. Now if I speed it up by jus a few clicks I can feel it bouncing back at me and deflecting off stuff. I like it faster though cause the from end feels more planted in corners. The bike is spring for my weight. I tried to stiffen the compression a few flicks and that seemed to help when I had the rebound set faster but it's making the bike wanam push wide Any thoughts?

07 CRT 250r. I been playing with my rebound but can't get it in the sweet spot. The problem I am having is I have to slow the rebound down all the way on the forks to get it to feel like it is not deflecting and say if there are rollers I can feel it following each dip. Now if I speed it up by jus a few clicks I can feel it bouncing back at me and deflecting off stuff. I like it faster though cause the from end feels more planted in corners. The bike is spring for my weight. I tried to stiffen the compression a few flicks and that seemed to help when I had the rebound set faster but it's making the bike wanam push wide Any thoughts?

whats your sag? If it is for example 106 mm, make it 100 mm. Or raise your forks 5 mm. Those things make your bike turn better.