Aussie is coming over!

Thanks afc, yes I plan on having heaps of fun! 

Krannie, I love kangaroos, actually ran over a little one with my CRF a few years ago.

Guys,

what is the go with tipping? Are there rules or is it unwritten? I dont want to get abused or people think we are rude sobs, We don't do it here in Oz

Cheers Aussie

Guys,

I am humbled and a bit lost for words but as MorganM says its a once in a lifetime chance -

I would love to meet some TT boys and ride with them!!

Of course I would repay the offer and show them some Queensland dirt if they came here - I have a spare 450X in my garage

Cheers Aussie

• Like 1

Guys,

I am humbled and a bit lost for words but as MorganM says its a once in a lifetime chance -

I would love to meet some TT boys and ride with them!!

Of course I would repay the offer and show them some Queensland dirt if they came here - I have a spare 450X in my garage

Cheers Aussie

PM me, or others if you want to move forward, and still keep it reasonably private. 

It's still very dry out here, and mostly hot, so we have to pick the ride spot pretty much at the last minute, a day or two before, to find us the best weather.

What do you expect from the ride?

The California City area might be a good place to go to, cause there is a wide variety of terrain and distance choices.

Certainly not the most challenging riding area, but I like it cause there are two different gas stations about 50 miles apart from each other, so you can create a riding loop up to 140 miles and beyond, if you want.  We usually do 50-70 mile loops.....but we can do what every makes you comfortable.

What kind of distance / pace / terrain , etc are looking for, ...or are used to?

The California desert is either flat with whoops, or steep with loose rocks....and everything in between.

We have the 'Misfits' group of somewhere around 20+ riders, that allows us to have at least one or two (or 20..) riders willing to ride every weekend.