no clutch pressure?

So I got the bike back together but I can't figure out why I have no pressure/return at my clutch lever? I tried adjusting as far over on the splines as I could with no luck. Should I try adjusting at the perch itself??

The lever on the spline shaft (the spline shaft is a cam) acts on a push rod.  If you can't get any release action, the shaft is not rotated into position or you have forgotten something in the pushrod/release bearing build up.  Take a look at a parts diagram.

Of the release cam will spin full circle, something is missing in the push rod assembly.

It also could be you have the first 2 clutch plates in the wrong sequence and the judder spring and washer is hanging up not allowing the pressure plate to set all the way in place

The clutch itself has not been pulled apart. I just had eddie rebuild the bottom end. I think I may just have the spline arm installed the wrong way?

If the bottom end was apart, the clutch was apart.

Correct, but I was assuming Eddie put it together correctly. I am hoping if I remove the spline and turn the push-rod coming out of the motor I will be in buisness. If not I guess the clutch is comin apart.

Check to see if all the plates are in the right order.if you have two steels or fiber together your lever will be limp

I am hoping if I remove the spline and turn the push-rod coming out of the motor I will be in business------Didn't you already do that, original post?

I tried adjusting the clutch arm into different positions on the push rod that comes from the motor, but I did not try rotating the push rod by hand and then re-setting the splines on the arm. Does anyone have a picture of the angle of their "clutch arm"?

I am hoping if I remove the spline and turn the push-rod coming out of the motor I will be in business------Didn't you already do that, original post?

I tried adjusting the clutch arm into different positions on the push rod that comes from the motor, but I did not try rotating the push rod by hand and then re-setting the splines on the arm. Does anyone have a picture of the angle of their "clutch arm"?

IMG_2696_zps20915716.jpg

you stated you have the magura clutch? Is it hard to install ?

Yes, but I did mine long before Magura had a master cylinder that worked with the DRZ switch cluster, or there newer slave cylinder design.

Others installing the system have reported an easy install.