2013 KX450f Suspension settings?

Stock shock valving is pretty horrible, it kicks really bad. To counteract that you have to run the rebound super slow, but then it'll pack up and want to swap. If your going to leave it stock I cant really help ya. 

Forks I run 35 psi, comp and rebound right in the middle and its pretty good stock. Good bottoming resistance but plush in the breaking bumps.

I'm not happy with mine, she bucks pretty bad, and headshake, I went three clicks out on all compressions and three in on rebound but it's still not that good, set the rear sag to 102, but I have 60mm of free play at the top can't think of the right wording for that but I think it's only meant to be around 30/35mm

I'm not happy with mine, she bucks pretty bad, and headshake, I went three clicks out on all compressions and three in on rebound but it's still not that good, set the rear sag to 102, but I have 60mm of free play at the top can't think of the right wording for that but I think it's only meant to be around 30/35mm

You should have approximately like 25ish mm of free sag, and then when you sit on it an additional 75-80 for a total of 100-105. 60mm is a TON of free sag. The stock shock sucks. But with the sag issue your having (wrong spring rate) that will DEFINITELY cause headshake.

I also run the forks a the lower line in the triple, bike felt really tall and didnt want to lean in as much with them at the first line.

Ok thanks, must say I'm a little confused with what distance of static sag and free sag as I watched YouTube and set static to 102 the way they said to do it, I'm not saying your wrong but I'm thick and don't know what way to believe

Basically put the bike on the stand and measure from a fixed point on the swing arm by the axle to a fixed point on the rear fender (rear wheel should be off the ground while doing this). Then take the bike off the stand, put both feet on the pegs and have somebody measure the distance between the same two fixed points. You should be around 100-105 mm LESS than the original measurement when the bike was on the stand. Once you get that set, you then should get off the bike, dont put it back on the stand and measure the same two fixed points. You should have approximately 25mm.. If not you need a stiffer or softer spring rate depending on the numbers you get.