Sign in to follow this  

WWJD?

The sad thing is I actually expended energy and clicked on one of the pictures...

• Like 2

At least they deal with there own problems. If Obama had his way he would take one knob from each of us and create a special interest group to glue them back on to Jeff and Jason's tires.

• Like 5

It looks like he was doing burnouts and stoppies on a cheese grater

Edited by andrew34

At least they deal with there own problems. If Obama had his way he would take one knob from each of us and create a special interest group to glue them back on to Jeff and Jason's tires.

And then Obama would create a new governmental office with a full staff to benchmark other countries with knobbie tires, fund studies by the biggest and best universities, send representatives on fact-finding missions, blame the right-wing new knobbie lobby for traction problems stemming from using old knobbies..........I'm getting a rash....and a headache....

• Like 3

Now... WWJD?

What would Jason do with this rear tire?

Why He would take a tire groover to it like a crackhead and try to run one of the tougher trails in so cal with it.

attachicon.gif1380361040596.jpgattachicon.gif1380361056363.jpgattachicon.gif1380361075004.jpgattachicon.gif1380361107972.jpg

Hahahaha, OK I only did that once!! And only once, was a horrible idea.  live and lern.. :naughty: .  

BTW last night I put in my rear tubliss and the new Dunlop Desert tire, its at 0psi  and feels stiff, lol.  I will run no air in it!!!

Doing the front today, kinda time consuming to do it right...

send bot those tires my way and i'll run them at 100's....

you guys will laugh when you see the rear i am running right now...

I do the same thing, just ask anybody, lol.  Run it till the knobs come off, if there are any!  Bike gets sketchy when the side knobs all come off my front tire.

• Like 1

I do the same thing, just ask anybody, lol. Run it till the knobs come off, if there are any! Bike gets sketchy when the side knobs all come off my front tire.

Fronts arent as important you can just pull willies over everything

Fronts arent as important you can just pull willies over everything

You have NEVER seen a shit tire on the rear of my bike... ever !

I do tend to run the fronts to death. Washougal Stickies are the shit and work better even bald than any Dunlop does new.

Now I get the humor when Speed chooses to run a race slick on the rear to ride the RINCON. Thats was just NUTZ !

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT

send bot those tires my way and i'll run them at 100's....

you guys will laugh when you see the rear i am running right now...

Ha Ha... I actually started saving my take offs after seeing the tires you have been using in your videos. I'm guessing there is a market for them with high desert dudes.  :thumbsup:

Ha Ha... I actually started saving my take offs after seeing the tires you have been using in your videos. I'm guessing there is a market for them with high desert dudes. :thumbsup:

I save my takeoffs for a rainy day. Last night it rained. Shop ordered me a 19 instead of an 18 i didnt realize it till after i lubed it up and put it on the rim. Had a old takeoff tire that i flipped it will get me through what i need it for.

Sounds like i need to give the really done for ones to dw

Best thread of the year.

Exactly.  That's why the TT CA forum has been dead for 5 years.  The heat is elsewhere now....