WWJD?

Talent to run out? Dude, this is a completely different talent that you will have to develop. So waiting for one supposedly talent to run out to start another one is wasting time. You should see the different line requirements between Sportsman an Expert. Some pretty insane vertical rock face climbs to start off a section.

I think Paul was at the Gorman race yesterday with few of his racers. 1st in class Open Expert and 5th overall, only non-pro team to finish in the lead lap. They done good!

I meant as in I would run out of talent while playing on one.  But being very "compact" (me) and having the balance of a cat but dont fall on my feet, I should be OK, wanna try one,  NEVER even been on one.

Cant wait to try my new tubliss system, I think I am gonna like it, I measured the rear contact patch and it added nearly 50% with the tubliss compared to the tube type with 12psi.  Gonna be like a trials tire without the downsides, I hope!

• Like 1

I meant as in I would run out of talent while playing on one.  But being very "compact" (me) and having the balance of a cat but dont fall on my feet, I should be OK, wanna try one,  NEVER even been on one.

Cant wait to try my new tubliss system, I think I am gonna like it, I measured the rear contact patch and it added nearly 50% with the tubliss compared to the tube type with 12psi.  Gonna be like a trials tire without the downsides, I hope!

Yeah, that was the first time I was ever on one. It's weird trying to go so slow. You can do a section good and they will say "you moto'd it" guess tha means went too fast. They are into the slow, balance thing. Kinda got to be to advance up into the higher ranks as the course gets much tougher. The stop, hop, turn, then go.... cool to watch.

Yeah, that was the first time I was ever on one. It's weird trying to go so slow. You can do a section good and they will say "you moto'd it" guess tha means went too fast. They are into the slow, balance thing. Kinda got to be to advance up into the higher ranks as the course gets much tougher. The stop, hop, turn, then go.... cool to watch.

There is a reason most of the badass off-road riders and endurocross pros were once Trials experts, seems to really help.

• Like 1

When you fell off the cliff on the Rincon.......was that the cat like balance you speak of?

When you fell off the cliff on the Rincon.......was that the cat like balance you speak of?

Exactly what I meant, thats why I added the dont land of feet part. It was the bike that lost balance not me. ?

Totally different thing, C'mon.  

BTW in the scoring of last weeks race (Sunday's more specifically) is there gonna be results as far as individual lap times and such?  So bummed I flatted out, that wont stop Kylie, who needs air, not him I guess, lol.

how come the only knobs that show ANY sign of wear are only in the center???  turn much?? or have you just been pounding the pavement?? haha...

Pavement? What's that! The center knobs are gone, completely. The tire still works pretty good, except for sandy climbs.

The tire is too soft more my weight, trying a harder compound next. You should try this worn out tire at sun fair, just for reference.

Exactly what I meant, thats why I added the dont land of feet part. It was the bike that lost balance not me. ?

Totally different thing, C'mon.  

BTW in the scoring of last weeks race (Sunday's more specifically) is there gonna be results as far as individual lap times and such?  So bummed I flatted out, that wont stop Kylie, who needs air, not him I guess, lol.

There is. Youre showing as a DNF. Only finished one loop.  End of your first lap you were in 4th. 

http://www.moto-tally.com/D37/Desert/Results.aspx

There is. Youre showing as a DNF. Only finished one loop.  End of your first lap you were in 4th. 

http://www.moto-tally.com/D37/Desert/Results.aspx

Total Ghey sauce, finished 2 Loops not one....Oh well.  Past a ton of guys on the 2nd loop and a bunch of them were experts too, I guess they didnt count that one...is what it is.

Boo...next time then.

Total Ghey sauce, finished 2 Loops not one....Oh well.  Past a ton of guys on the 2nd loop and a bunch of them were experts too, I guess they didnt count that one...is what it is.

Boo...next time then.

mototally doesnt lie...usually.... well see once the club verifies.  A DNF is a DNF though  :moon: