RM65 Adult Rated Rear Spring

Does anyone know of a place where I can find adult rated rear shock springs for an RM65? I have found my front springs for my forks at performancesprings but they do not carry a rear shock spring that is rated for adults. I only weigh 155 lbs with no gear but i still cant find one rated for that weight. Preferably I would like to have a 180-200 spring on it. Heavier wouldn't hurt but I can't even find anything close to that. PerformanceSprings makes the front springs so one would assume that the rear would have to be out there somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Call Cannon Race Craft http://cannonracecraft.com/ they will custom make whatever spring you want.

Try Pister Pro- their LXR chassis uses a shock that is almost physically identical (size wise) to the KX65s, they offer two different adult rate springs- unsure on the kg or lbs... Last time I inquired with them they were about $40. Cannon Race Craft is excellent!! Not so budget friendly tho.

The old fiesty smoker pit bike lol.

Thanks a lot guys. I will give them a call and see what we can work out. I got the adult rated front springs and some 20w fork oil to throw in it but I was just having a hell of a time finding a spring for the back. I appreciate the help.