Sign in to follow this  

NewYork NY STOLEN XL600R '84

Help!

Last night (9/28/2013) between 2 and 5 am my XL600R 1984

was stolen in williamsburg, brooklyn.

it would be great if you guys could keep an eye open for my bike, ill attach some pics.

she had no indicators, no mirrors, new michelin t63 front and rear, home made chain slider made out of a white cutting board, the right clutch cover is sealed with grey liquid gasket, the right handle bar grip is torn at the end, the clutch lever is of of a kawasaki and has a 5 point adjustable lever, the left plastic is missing, new 14/48 sprockets, the left carb has dark brown liquid sealant on the outside facing the petcock, the 2 seat threads were extended with extension nuts.

best,

Constantin 

pics:

http://postimg.org/image/qsw53usyf/

http://postimg.org/image/djrev8izb/

IMG-20130923-00223.jpg

IMG-20130923-00222.jpg

good evening!

the NYPD recovered my bike and arrested the guy who stole it!

just picked it up from the police station and pushed it home (it was completely beat up and not running) had to fix a shit load of things to get it back in shape...

IMG-20131007-00235.jpgsuper excited that i have my bike back and its now parked in a garage ;)

best,

Constantin

• Like 1

good evening!

the NYPD recovered my bike and arrested the guy who stole it!

just picked it up from the police station and pushed it home (it was completely beat up and not running) had to fix a shit load of things to get it back in shape...

attachicon.gifIMG-20131007-00235.jpgsuper excited that i have my bike back and its now parked in a garage ;)

best,

Constantin

What was wrong with it?

Hope you pushed out every dime you needed from that scumbag.