Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Eli Tomac takes career #3

I thought Brown raced at least a couple nationals this summer. I figured he got enough points to keep his number, but maybe not.

Nope and not a dis on mike, rather a honor if you think about it

How's that? I don't think it's dishonorable but I don't see what makes it anything other than tomac picking a number that's available.
  • Like 2

How's that? I don't think it's dishonorable but I don't see what makes it anything other than tomac picking a number that's available.

I agree. The new golden boy of MX seemingly doesn't mind stepping on toes of guys who have paid their dues.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

Eli seems like a good guy. He earned the number, it's his. I doubt Brown even cares. If Brown pins his life's legacy to some prime number he got for riding a toy around in his 20s and 30s, he has bigger issues.

• Like 5

Eli seems like a good guy. He earned the number, it's his. I doubt Brown even cares. If Brown pins his life's legacy to some prime number he got for riding a toy around in his 20s and 30s, he has bigger issues.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: +1

I'd feel honored if Tomac followed my number.

I want credit for saying it first.......You my friend are an Eli blower :thumbsup:

• Like 3

People got torqued out when RV took McGraths 2. RV backed it up and no one says a thing now. I think Tomac will keep 3 in the top 10.

I kind of wish a 450 title needed to be held to get a number under 10, after all, the 250 class is the apprentice class.

Is KR dropping to a lower number? Kind of odd seeing the SX champ running 94, when not running 1.

• Like 1

Lots of Tomac love around this place lately...........I feel the Vortex warming up for the 2014 season.

• Like 2

How do you bitch about a guy that finished 2nd in SX and won the MX title? 2-fiddy class of course.

Now, he is cursed to keep racing into his 40s.

The 450 class is full of guys that had promising 250 careers

What you do on a tiddler doesn't always translate to success in the man class

4 sure.

I like Tomac but the 450 record so far has not been exactly impressive. I thought Barcia looked better when he was in transition. 

Which is why I previously posted

"I kind of wish a 450 title needed to be held to get a number under 10, after all, the 250 class is the apprentice class."