Side Panels

Looking for some info for a project I'm working on. I'm looking for the 2010 style side panels that are all white, i.e., without the red filler panel at the bottom of the seat. I see in pics that the 2010 has all white side panels....only problem, there is no 2010 450X fiche. Are the 2010 side panels all white like I see in the pics???? 

Edit...After looking around some more, I have found that the 2011-13 side panels have the all white color I'm searching for....I have researched the Honda fiche and can't really get a definitive answer. Are the 2011-2013 side panels all white? If so, anyone know if they will bolt up to the 06? I can't really find anything that would indicate that they won't.

Edited by Norcalboy561

They will bolt up but they do have some red on the air filter door. I believe that UFO has some that are all white.

They will bolt up but they do have some red on the air filter door. I believe that UFO has some that are all white.

That is OK, I can use the new 2006 airbox door I have that is black and white. I just need the side panel to be ALL white, no red. I ordered a set from Service Honda to putz around with. Thanks for your insight, much appreciated.