Sign in to follow this  

PHOTOS: NEW 2014 Husqvarna / Husaberg TC300 two stroke!

This makes me happy! This is exactly what I was hoping for when I first heard the news about this news. Hope this doesn't end up being a prototype. The bike looks sweet!!!!!

This makes me happy! This is exactly what I was hoping for when I first heard the news about this news. Hope this doesn't end up being a prototype. The bike looks sweet!!!!!

They don't spend $10K on a fresh casting mould for a clutch cover with prototypes bro, The frame doesn't exist in KTM/Berg land either. i.e. Linkage rear AND composite rear sub-frame.

That's a production bike for the new Euro 300 2T GPMX class right there.

I'll be following this class rather than AMA outdoor next year for sure. 

WOW... HUSQVARNA JUST HIT THE BALL RIGHT OUT OF THE BALL PARK WITH THESE NEW BIKES.

These are by far nicer than anything that ever rolled off of the production line in Italy.

Valhalla!   :thumbsup:

TE300.jpg

TE300 two-stroke

husqvarna_linkage_2014_4CM2606-1080.jpg

Husqvarna Enduro bikes get the link!   :thumbsup:

husqvarna_enduro_2014_4CM2523-1080.jpg

Husqvarna TE 250 and 300 2 strokes all get electric start!   :thumbsup:

FE-350_Right-front_1600-facebook.jpg

Husqvarna FE 350 4 stroke... Street legal for USA.   :thumbsup:

husqvarna_125_enduro_2014_4CM2691-1080.j

Husqvarna TE125 2-stroke   :thumbsup:

TC85.jpg

TC85 Motocrosser

http://www.enduro21.com/index.php/component/k2/item/1343-first-look-–-2014-husqvarna-models

I believe that KTM has previously announced that Husaberg & Husqvarna are being "reunited".   What I suspect this means is that there won't be anymore Husabergs after 2014.   Seems unlikely that they really need THREE brands that consist of almost identical bikes with slight variations on trim and colors.  I suspect it's just one more than is needed. 

The good news is that Husaberg must have proved the concept of a boutique brand to KTM, enough so they invested in the much better known Husqvarna brand. 

If you want something called a Husaberg (even if it's merely a rebadged KTM) I suggest you buy now! 

Sad to see Husaberg die out, but their contribution to the revival of the four-stroke predated Yamaha, and kind of set the path that the entire industry followed.   Now there are unemployed motorcycle designers in Italy (old Husky factory) and Sweden (assuming any are left).   Just as Husaberg rose from the ashes of the first Husky acquisition who know what will come out of these recent changes. 

And for fans of Swedish motor technology the good news is that Saab is going back into production in 2015 (according to a local guru.) 

Oh, yeah, here's a thread for the new Husky's on the Husky sub-forum: 

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1049805-new-2014-huskys-announced-post-ktm-acquisition/

husqvarna_125_enduro_2014_4CM2691-1080.j

Edited by woz

Aw man, I may end up with a 300 by next year. They look so awesome. Magic button and it's not orange!

SO happy it's not orange. In the staging are the other day out of about a dozen bikes myself on my Yamaha and a guy on a two stroke Husaberg, plus one on a Suzuki were the only ones not riding something orange.

Hopefully the integrated Berg engineers can make Husky as unique from ktm as they did for Berg. the quality of ktm/berg now brought to Husky can only be a good thing.