Dirtbike nicknames

What do you call your dirtbike ?

My bike.

2011 rmz 450 =suzie

The KTM, the 200, the 2-hundy, the bestest bike in the world, ever.

The red rover

rm250 - zuki

xt225 - duec and a quarter

ktm 300 - ktm

xt 100(forgot the letters, old. 72') - Mad max

JT60 - yamerhamer.

my wife calls her xr250r lester

Katoom

05 cr125 - kate

Klx110 - peggy

Truck (2000 f250) - optimus prime

Lol all of us name our bikes, that I can think I ride with beastly bertha (atc 250R), stephanie, rosa, peice 'O' sh*t, and tilly

My 05 Honda CRF450R is Billie Jean (she's not my lover...she's just a girl that...I spend lots of money on.) 

440exc.

I only call my bikes names after I crash and/or break things. TT will not let me post those names.

Mike

I have never given a bike a nickname before, but my 2003 Kawasaki KLX400 has earned the name "El Puerco"!

Hmm... the 4 stroke I call "the thumper" and the 2 stroke I call "the pinger".

My street bike has a name already, its written on the side: Duke... which is an OK name, I'm koo with it.

Edited by tye1138

As of my last bike, I started to give names, starting with the First Letter of the Alphabet, then the second, and so on....

2004 250x was Alexis

2006 YZ250 is Brooklyn

&%$#@!, &%$#@!, piece of shit, bitch, stupid whore, etc etc..... Most of those names are called when I drop something into somewhere that I can't get easily, or something is too tight to get off, or it won't start etc etc...

My heavy DRZ is called Oprah

My CRF 450 is called Elle (McPherson )

&%$#@!, &%$#@!, piece of shit, bitch, stupid whore, etc etc..... Most of those names are called when I drop something into somewhere that I can't get easily, or something is too tight to get off, or it won't start etc etc...

I don't have a dirty mouth like that, but I understand, even more with my big hands.

I call my 250 the 125 molester...thats only when someone else rides it...........but still......... :p

Wife and I both call my crf 450

"the red head"

Her words " are u taking the red head out today" ?

Makes me smile everytime