Sign in to follow this  

Talon Hubs - Bearings ?

It looks like my bearings are starting to go out on my rear hub, does anyone know if I just order stock bearings or if Talon Hubs take a different bearing.

Different bearings. KSR wheels is probably the cheapest place to order a bearing and seal kit.

Edited by tribalbc

pull the old ones and bring them to your local bearing supply/outlet it will be dirt cheap. They measure the old ones go to a shelf and give you new ones, Ive been doing this with bearings all over bikes and sleds forever. Its 1/5th the cost of dirt bike specific bearings and exactly the same thing

• Like 1

pull the old ones and bring them to your local bearing supply/outlet it will be dirt cheap. They measure the old ones go to a shelf and give you new ones, Ive been doing this with bearings all over bikes and sleds forever. Its 1/5th the cost of dirt bike specific bearings and exactly the same thing

3 wheel bearings and 2 seals from KSR are $25 or so. NAPA has never been able to come even close to that price for me. And they generally can't perfectly match seals.  

3 wheel bearings and 2 seals from KSR are $25 or so. NAPA has never been able to come even close to that price for me. And they generally can't perfectly match seals.  

That is pretty good deal.  I priced out all the bearings and seals in my cr250 cases from honda, vs local bearing supply store (not napa they are an auto parts store, not a bearing supply store) and the difference was huge.