Sign in to follow this  

Please help me

What bike do you guys recommend for me. I'm 16, 6 foot 4 inches, 240 pounds and a mid pack c grade rider. But after riding some trail riding I'm hooked. I've owned three bikes in my lifetime. A 2000 honda cr80 which I got when I was 9 that blew up 3 times in 4 years. My parents said I'm not aloud to get another 2 stroke because it was such a bastard of a bike. When I turned 13 I got a 2000 yamaha yz426 but I didn't like the feel of it at all. It just felt so heavy, big and very uncomfortable and hard to ride. When I turned 15 my brother broke his leg playing footy so I borrowed his honda cr125 to race. I loved the bike but now that I have improved and grown i need something a bit bigger. I need something for the occasional moto ride but mainly enduro and trail riding. I only ride a maximum of 20 hours a year and I just need something realialbe to ride tight sand single trail, and long wide open tracks with steep rocky hills. Plz help me!!

Please tell me everything you know about this bike and if it will be good for me!!!

Why can't you get another 2 stroke if your currently riding CR 125 two stroke?

I would look at a Ktm 200 or a 250 (2 strokes)

(4 stroke) wise- a 250f