MXDN Bench racing...

Motocross

Oh boy, this doesn't look good boys. Eli went down hard. Sucks so bad because that was an absolute brilliant moto for him, from 20th place on the 1st lap to passing K-roc for 2nd before he pulled a Chadipult. Dungey got smoked.

s1200_1mxd.jpg

Edited by Racer_ex

Tomac was flying and should be good to go for the MX2 - MX3 race. If we throw out the 16 for ET...USA is still right there.

Tomac was flying and should be good to go for the MX2 - MX3 race. If we throw out the 16 for ET...USA is still right there.

I'am not worried about Eli, he is bad ass fast. I'am worried about "Captain America". 

What order do the classes race?

Whoops. Posted image twice. 

Edited by Racer_ex

s1200_Eli.jpg

I'am not worried about Eli, he is bad ass fast. I'am worried about "Captain America". 

Got it, but a 6th doesn't kill you.

What order do the classes race?

MX1 - MX2

MX2 - MX3

MX3 - MX1

at least they have in years past

Got it, but a 6th doesn't kill you.

I agree.

Thanks!

I agree.

RD has plenty of speed, just needs to start a little better because true to form, Mr. Conservative doesn't push the issue to make passes. 

I don't want to say shaky but he (RD) didn't seem to plow through the corners as he usually does.

I don't want to say shaky but he (RD) didn't seem to plow through the corners as he usually does

Cairoli started 13th behind Dungey in 12th and Cairoli made it into 4th place before Dungey did 10th. 

8 minutes guys. Anyone need a link to watch the races? 

Cairoli started 13th behind Dungey in 12th and Cairoli made it into 4th place before Dungey did 10th. 

Agreed...for RD it all comes down to the start.  

Agreed...for RD it all comes down to the start.  

Are you watching the races? If you need a link to watch them i can post it on here for you. 

Edited by Racer_ex

Are you watching the races? If you need a link to watch them i can post it on here for you

Watching...thanks

Watching...thanks

Maybe since the pressure is on now things will change. What do you think? Will we see a new Dungey or same old Mr. Conservative? Bike issues maybe? 

Maybe since the pressure is on now things will change. What do you think? Will we see a new Dungey or same old Mr. Conservative? Bike issues maybe? 

Hard to say but I think RD will push a little bit harder but not go wildman like he did at Southwick a couple years back when his bike wouldn't start. That was the most aggressive I've EVER seen RD...by a loooong shot!

Tomac 3rd and Barcia 4th early   :usa: