Kx250f need HELP

So I was riding my bike around, it was beginning to be hard to shift, I heard something banging in my clutch. So I popped open the clutch cover to see the basket was cracked and a friction plate was broken. This was my stock clutch. So I go to drain the oil and the oil won't come out as if there's metal stuck in the drain hole from the clutch. So I ended up having to take the whole clutch side off and lean the bike over to drain all of the oil. I found a bunch of metal shavings. I took a compressor and blew all the ones I saw out. Put everything back together and put my full hinson clutch in. Anyone know how I could get the metal that's stuck in the drain out?

Maybe open the stator side also to get to the other side.

So I was riding my bike around, it was beginning to be hard to shift, I heard something banging in my clutch. So I popped open the clutch cover to see the basket was cracked and a friction plate was broken. This was my stock clutch. So I go to drain the oil and the oil won't come out as if there's metal stuck in the drain hole from the clutch. So I ended up having to take the whole clutch side off and lean the bike over to drain all of the oil. I found a bunch of metal shavings. I took a compressor and blew all the ones I saw out. Put everything back together and put my full hinson clutch in. Anyone know how I could get the metal that's stuck in the drain out?

take the engine out of the bike, split the cases and clean it. do it now or do it when you plug up the oil pump and filter and blow it up.

I don't have my personal computer right now to confirm, but if im not mistaken the later year kxf had the oil pump screens accessible through either the stator or inner clutch cover.

I want to say 06+

Edited by Joshx221

yea you should clean that out well. debris like that can ruin your new clutch and transmission.