IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know what this hose to the cylinder is... I cant figure it out.

I recently realized that this hose is cracked on the bottom & is not attaching properly to the cylinder. I've tried looking at the micro fish to figure it out but cant. How important is it too?? :) Ive been riding it like this for a while I suppose but need to order a new one asap. Thanks in advance. Oh its from a 2005 250 exc... U.S. model.

hose.jpg

I recently realized that this hose is cracked on the bottom & is not attaching properly to the cylinder. I've tried looking at the micro fish to figure it out but cant. How important is it too?? :) Ive been riding it like this for a while I suppose but need to order a new one asap. Thanks in advance. Oh its from a 2005 250 exc... U.S. model.

Edited by cheetah66

Looks like the power valve vent line. Replace or cut the cracked end off and refit. Make sure the nipple isn't clogged.

• Like 1

exhaust power valve vent

Looks like the power valve vent line. Replace or cut the cracked end off and refit. Make sure the nipple isn't clogged.

thank you ktm2502, much appreciated

thank you Trailryder42, much appreciated.