stolen in northeast pa, $1000 reward 2013 crf450 and 2011 kx450

$1000 reward to anyone leading to recovery of the bikes. They were stolen out of my garage in trucksville, pa, near Wilkes barre. The Honda is basically stock, blue asv clutch lever, red asv brake lever, no graphics. Had 99 on front number plate.vin: jh2pe0533dk200567

Kawi has troy graphics, renthal clutch lever, pro taper bars, #75 on number plates vin: jkakxgecxba109243

Please spread the word

Watch bikefinds for an ad popping on craigslist somewhere.  Whomever took the bikes knew they were in the garage, and you probably know them.  The honda shows up as a 2013 CRF450R the Kawi VIN you supplied has a bad check number and doesn't register with the VIN check sites.  Good luck getting them back. When were they stolen?

$1000 reward to anyone leading to recovery of the bikes. They were stolen out of my garage in trucksville, pa, near Wilkes barre. The Honda is basically stock, blue asv clutch lever, red asv brake lever, no graphics. Had 99 on front number plate.vin: jh2pe0533dk200567

Kawi has troy graphics, renthal clutch lever, pro taper bars, #75 on number plates vin: jkakxgecxba109243

Please spread the word

I'm in northwest pa and I'll keep my eye out for your Kawi!

Best I can tell is the kids followed me home when I had the bike in the back of the truck. I was in the area that they found the kids with the bike earlier in the week. We got the word out on Facebook and someone that I didn't even know called when he spotted a kid pushing it down the street