2012 DRZ White Side Plastics?

Hello everyone. I have a new 2012 all black DRZ. I want mine to look a little different. Anyone know where I can get new or like new white side plastics? I keep seeing ads for up to 2009. Are the 2009-2013 side plastics different? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello everyone. I have a new 2012 all black DRZ. I want mine to look a little different. Anyone know where I can get new or like new white side plastics? I keep seeing ads for up to 2009. Are the 2009-2013 side plastics different? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Forrest has full sets...Wheeling Supply  :smirk:

they're same

They looked the same to me. I was wondering if I could swap my black side pieces with a different year white ones. Thanks for the good info.:D

They looked the same to me. I was wondering if I could swap my black side pieces with a different year white ones. Thanks for the good info. :D

Yes you can,  they are all the same size.

I got white ones, I'll swap you for your black.

Are they like new? My bike is a month old new 2012 with 350 miles.

Probably not like new, they have a few minor scuffs. Another option is side panel decals. Saw some from factory effex eBay store for $40 shipped.

Thanks for the good advice everyone. I purchased a set of white sides that said 2000 to 2008 and they fit perfect. I will post some pics when I get the decals on.

Is dat you Mr. F....?.... :devil:

Why, yes it is !

Here is a pic of my black 2012 with white guards and sides.

1383013487836.jpg

Stock colours for Australian model REAL E..... :p

800600Black-side.jpg

Looks great!

Stock colours for Australian model REAL E..... :p

800600Black-side.jpg

You need a little carbon fiber vinyl on that side panel....................like this.

Goldentyre009_zpsd3819f0d.jpg

You need a little carbon fiber vinyl on that side panel....................like this.

Goldentyre009_zpsd3819f0d.jpg

That's way tooo sexy.mate....how could you get that dirty ...lol

That looks good with the carbon fiber pipe!

That looks good with the carbon fiber pipe!

Thanks. It's actually a pretty cheap way to get a cool look. The stuff conforms pretty well and it's actually embossed and has texture, so it's also pretty durable. If I crash and burn, I peel it off and put a new one on........ :smirk:

Thanks. It's actually a pretty cheap way to get a cool look. The stuff conforms pretty well and it's actually embossed and has texture, so it's also pretty durable. If I crash and burn, I peel it off and put a new one on........ :smirk:

its well matched to the exhaust can....Nice work.... :thumbsup: