Sign in to follow this  

2001 YZ 250 Clutch push rod ball bearing?

Simple question. I have seen conflicting diagrams of my clutch assembly. Is there supposed to be a ball bearing in between the push rod and the pressure plate "T" shaped thing? I can't think of the name. If anybody has a service manual for this EXACT year and bike, please let me know! I'm a little confused.

Only the 4-strokes have that ball bearing in-between the clutch push rod and the throw out bearing (the "t" shaped thing).

Here is a link to a downloadable manual for your bike http://ymenvom.crestec.nl/new/manuals/M5MW-30.PDF

a couple of people with 2001's and 2005's and such have been telling me they have it.. Then some don't. And the manual says no but the parts fiche says yes:( WHAT THE HELL

Going to be opening my 05 up this weekend ill let you know what I find

• Like 1

a couple of people with 2001's and 2005's and such have been telling me they have it.. Then some don't. And the manual says no but the parts fiche says yes:( WHAT THE HELL

well I had a 2001 and I have a 2006 now and neither of them have it. Also I never seen it on a parts fiche before for these models.