96 XR600R VS. 07 KXF250x

I thought you guys might enjoy a laugh.

My mate (the mate that's forever talking s#@t and thinks he is the best at everything and the best of everything. Everyone has one lol) just straight swapped is 99 XR400 for a 07 KXF250X the other day that didnt even run. They got it running and he says it cracks. Now he weighs nearly 140kg (308lbs) and he thinks him and his cute little bike can beat me and my 96 XR600R straight line. Now my bike may be a bit heavier but I weigh only 120kgs (264lbs). Needless to say I just laughed at him haha. But we may never find out now because he took it out on the weekend and it seized the conrod bearing.

Anyway I thought I'd share that funny story with you because it definately made my day hahaha.

Bigger dude on little bike vs big dude on bigger bike. Humm...

I thought you guys might enjoy a laugh.My mate (the mate that's forever talking s#@t and thinks he is the best at everything and the best of everything. Everyone has one lol) just straight swapped is 99 XR400 for a 07 KXF250X the other day that didnt even run. They got it running and he says it cracks. Now he weighs nearly 140kg (308lbs) and he thinks him and his cute little bike can beat me and my 96 XR600R straight line. Now my bike may be a bit heavier but I weigh only 120kgs (264lbs). Needless to say I just laughed at him haha. But we may never find out now because he took it out on the weekend and it seized the conrod bearing.Anyway I thought I'd share that funny story with you because it definately made my day hahaha.

the 600 would murder that 250.

:smashpc:

lol even though the 250 f is high strung compared to the old school xr the big bore  will  destroy it  i weigh  about 245  and i can tell u a 250f is a terrible  bike for a bigger guy  i have rode them and i hate them 

I just saw the engine out of his 250. he took the parts to my other mate who is working on my bike at the moment (qualified small engines mechanic). And needless to say that engine will never run again. the bore has chunks of alloy melted to it. the cams and the cam journals in the head are FUBAR and the conrod bearing did seize.

so...... I WIN lol