Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Dungey

What a disappointing performance

He just flat out got beat by guys that he should have schooled. We lost because of him IMO. The other guys had problems but Barcia rode great after the first turn pileup and Tomac came back after his Reed impersonation like it never happened. Ryan just couldn't get it together

He should stay home next year and watch it on TV

:thumbsdn:

• Like 12

He just flat out got beat by guys that he should have schooled. We lost because of him IMO. The other guys had problems but Barcia rode great after the first turn pileup and Tomac came back after his Reed impersonation like it never happened. Ryan just couldn't get it together

no he will watch it from tv next year,im calling 

mx1-rv1

mx2-jeremy martin

mx3-jb51 or et3(i know im going to get alot of hate saying that eli will be in mx3 but i think he can do it)

• Like 1

Yup.... Wet dream ruined. He found the nearest pooch and screwed it right in the ass!

• Like 2

Did you see what Roger D. said about him yesterday? 

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Edited by Racer_ex
  • Like 1

I think we are used to at least one or two of our guys just going for it with the "grip it and rip it" attitude to put on performances when we need results to secure a U.S.A win in the last moto. I myself thought, ok, we are going to see a different Dungey this moto, he is going to have to be "Captain America" and pull this off, but about 5 minutes in i knew it was over, when he started going backwards i was completely lost for words. I expected him to win or challenge AC222 for wins, he couldn't even make it in the top 5. What-the-F  Dung? 

Edited by Racer_ex
  • Like 1

According to Dungey's girlfriend there are "two sides to every story", which there are. It just got me thinking that there could be trouble in paradise maybe? If Dungey is not happy now what's he going to do or say this next year if he's still unhappy with the bike? The Ktm isn't bad, the GP guys proved that. But if Dungey isn't happy with it now, after a couple of years of testing and racing on it, then......... ? 

Seems like there's a lot more to this story than Dungey "screwed the pooch." He was bad, for sure, but given Roger's interview I'd say there's a pile of other stuff going on behind the scenes - what that is, I have no idea, but a rider of Ryan's caliber doesn't lose that much speed that fast without a good reason.

the guy has won the class overall 3 out of the past 4 years and now he sucks? He had a bad weekend, so did Barcia, it happens. RV had a bad weekend at Millville, nobody killed him over it.

The guy spent two days stuck in Amsterdam airport eating crap food and not sleeping and wasnt able to get in the two test session the others did. Maybe he should get a little slack.

• Like 4

the guy has won the class overall 3 out of the past 4 years and now he sucks? He had a bad weekend, so did Barcia, it happens. RV had a bad weekend at Millville, nobody killed him over it.

The guy spent two days stuck in Amsterdam airport eating crap food and not sleeping and wasnt able to get in the two test session the others did. Maybe he should get a little slack.

Maybe he should have gotten there a week earlier 

To me the MXDN is like the Superbowl and I want Americans to win 100% of the time 

• Like 5

Maybe he should have gotten there a week earlier 

Bingo.

I couldn't understand why they were travelling over so close to the event. I travel all over the world and there's no way I'd be ready to race at a top level in 2-3 days. That was poor planning. Maybe Roger was pressured by the Alessi Crime Family to throw the event? 

I think decoster felt the need to help his home country win. Why is that a foreigner is manager for our team anyway ? 

I think decoster felt the need to help his home country win. Why is that a foreigner is manager for our team anyway ?

Because it took a foreigner to realize that America needs to send a team to the MXDN and show the Euros how to ride

That foreigner was Roger

• Like 5

What did decoster say about dungey's performance

It was reported that Roger was on the phone with Tony Alessi immediately after the final moto 

The phrase "what diameter rubber hose?" was what people recall hearing most often  

• Like 6

really are you a idiot? WTF man!

• Like 1

I have no problem with The Man , I just think that in an event that is all about national pride , the guy running the team should be a representative of that team's country.

I have no problem with The Man , I just think that in an event that is all about national pride , the guy running the team should be a representative of that team's country.

We weren't sending a team over for a while when Roger started managing Team Honda. He took it upon himself to get the team over there in 1981 and we won.......13 years in a row  :usa:

I think Roger is more American than a lot of people that were born here 

• Like 12