Sign in to follow this  

Motocross RV has a very sore throat today...

I just posted some things I thought RV might of been yelling at the TV watching that dismal performance (you know who im talking about) ..

Ill post a few of the things Im fairly certain he yelled ..Would love to hear a few of the things you think RV screamed while watching .

1.) The waffle makers are so lucky im not there !

2.) RD, Its that thing on the right, TWIST IT,GRAB A GEAR AND TWIST !

3.) We should of sent the laser pointers over there for crying out loud..

4.) Hey Mitch Its RV, Too late to get a bike over there for moto 3 !?!?!

5>) Holy Sh*T am I gonna have my hands full with that ET guy or what !!

• Like 2

Sorry to tell you, but RV probably didn't care that much about what was going on in Germany on Sunday.

• Like 2

Sorry to tell you, but RV probably didn't care that much about what was going on in Germany on Sunday.

I'm fairly confident he only knows the results because of his Twitter lol.. he barely gives a F when he's in the race! He's surely counting down the days till he retires, I just wonder if anyone can throw enough money at him to stay past his 3rd year.
  • Like 2

RV was probably chilling out having a glass of champagne with the Mrs. and being so glad to be at home for a change. At least I hope he was doing something like this.

• Like 2

Are you on drugs, you better believe that RV was interested in the outcome!! I mean don't you care how many people are eating french fries when your back there frying them?

...according to Matthes, RV called him Monday...and told him... "I would have won".  Gotta love the attitude...

Edited by Blutarsky
  • Like 3

...according to Matthes, RV called him Monday...and told him... "I would have won". Gotta love the attitude...

you see this is exactly what dungey doesnt have.. The killer instinct