NY STOLEN XL600R '84

Craig's list or e bay

I hope you find it

Another stolen bike.  What's it gonna take for Thumper Talk to create a stolen bike listing, in a conspicuous place like the home page?  A moderator gets his bike stolen?

I hope you get it back.  Thieves = scum of the earth.  

i hope those guys are stupid enough to ride around my neighborhood or try sell it on ebay/craigslist ...

actually cant believe it, i got the bike 3 weeks ago, rebuilt it and 2 days after i take the "all done" pics its gone...

well, ill keep you guys posted and if you live in the nyc area please use alarm locks or store your bike in a garage over night!

ps: i checked camera footage from a house down the road and they showed a white van at 2:20 AM park next to my house for 2 minutes and then race off.  - couldnt make out the license plate but i will try some other cameras around my hood and see if i can get a better view of the van.

best,

Constantin

i hope those guys are stupid enough to ride around my neighborhood or try sell it on ebay/craigslist ...

actually cant believe it, i got the bike 3 weeks ago, rebuilt it and 2 days after i take the "all done" pics its gone...

well, ill keep you guys posted and if you live in the nyc area please use alarm locks or store your bike in a garage over night!

ps: i checked camera footage from a house down the road and they showed a white van at 2:20 AM park next to my house for 2 minutes and then race off.  - couldnt make out the license plate but i will try some other cameras around my hood and see if i can get a better view of the van.

best,

Constantin

Did you look in the video of the bikers chasing the SUV on the site today?     Sorry to here of the theft, I had one also, lucky found out who had it and collected it back the old fashion way!!!!!!!!!

@handreasen

no i didnt see any video, do you have a link?

id love to go collect the bike from someone but i dont know where those types of people hang out, i was thinking of cruising through bedstuy and east ny and maybe ask around pretending that i want to buy a bike... we'll see, ill come up with something...

best,

Constantin