2013 250 sxf motoworks sr4 g2 WOW!

So $209 (full system from rockymountainatv.com) later my 250sxf has a huge bottom- mid torque increase( riding not dyno) and seems to pull the same on top.

Louder yes but not kxf loud.

Barely need to clutch in second coming out of tight corners now and can even use third like I used to use 2nd with clutching about the same.

I checked this morning and they still have one system left buy it if you still have your stock system you will not be disappointed.

With this exhaust I can't imagine there is a better 250f motor out there without extensive mods.

Edited by qwert321

Same top ?

Yep, same top end... only a bit smoother. Having just ridden my blokes 2012 RMZ250 for the day on thursday, jesus that thing is gutless compared to my 2013 250SXF. I had the thing literally pinned in places and was screaming in my helmet, "GOOOOO" HAHAH! Damn thing has a full exhaust on it as well AND mapping done. It just shows you how powerful the KTM is in comparison.

Yep, same top end... only a bit smoother. Having just ridden my blokes 2012 RMZ250 for the day on thursday, jesus that thing is gutless compared to my 2013 250SXF. I had the thing literally pinned in places and was screaming in my helmet, "GOOOOO" HAHAH! Damn thing has a full exhaust on it as well AND mapping done. It just shows you how powerful the KTM is in comparison.

Back on the bike again?

My 10 Rmz was quicker than my 13 sxf but it didn't have the killer top end overrev , it wasn't much slower than a 350 , it was heavily modified before I got it

Excellent comparison.......

I rode a friend's 13 250sxf a while ago. It's stock apart from full yoshi. Mine has more bottom but when his gets up in the top end it really hits hard, was really impressed. It's a little lean and I think it would be a lot better with a custom tune. Really loud though.