COSTA RICA

it or another site listed XR or KTM's and amount of days and difficulty levels

If I remember correct the shit was 3K

junglemototours to the pink courteous phone :ride:

he has a few KTM 2 smokers and will take anywhere u wanna go as long as the trail is not wider that 8", river crossing by cable car are also possible!

check out his site!

junglemototours.com

first beer is free!

CRUnlimited, bwahahahaha. They're not really a player down there but at least they are still in business, kind of...

$2100 for "5 days, 4 nights and 3 days riding, = $700 per day of riding, kinda steep eh?

450's in the jungle? Good luck with that! 450's are for street riding down there, too hot and heavy for tropical singletrack.

That is also what the tour companies down there do, hurry up and take lots of hwy to get to the next destination missing all the good trails.....

LAX to SJO is about $500 round trip, 5 hr direct flight. Rent your own car, take a bus or shuttle, find your own accomodations, around $300 a day for guided tours. All inclusive, 5 day minimum, is around $400 a day, rates negotiable depending on custom options, i.e. golf, fishing, white water rafting, hookers, etc.....some may want to ride every day, some may want rest days. Easy trails/dirt roads will be less money, I better get some quads for tourists too. Get 4 of your buddies to pay and your ride is free.

Yes, I have 2 ktm 300's with CR plates down there and a 450r....more to come.

Andrew goes to CR, the part known for drugs and hookers and we don't get any pictures?

Neversurfaced goes to the same area to learn to surf, the week before I go down to find new trails and ride big waves?

14 more child support payments and I'm outa here. Land of the free! BillP can have Prescott and all the greenies who live there, the next Cali. CR is one of the most moto friendly countries I've seen and has every type of terrain, reminds me of Idaho.

Next trip down for me? As early as Nov or as late as Feb? TBD

• Like 1

14 more child support payments and I'm outa here. Land of the free! BillP can have Prescott and all the greenies who live there, the next Cali. CR is one of the most moto friendly countries I've seen and has every type of terrain, reminds me of Idaho.

bt - I'll take living in Prescott over CR any day of the year.  Greenies?  I haven's seen them over there.  It's the cowboys I'm worried about.   ?   And it's way better weather wise - especially compared to the hot days in CR.  Which is pretty much every day at sea level, right?  As for Prescott being Cali.  Em, not exactly.  I'll be long gone before NorAZ turns into Cali.  And as for the idaho comparison - you mean Idaho + 50 degrees, right?  LOL  It's all good though....  If I ever have enough dough to travel to exotic locations, I'll ride with you in CR.   ?   I will say that even with all the hassles the US has, I'd still prefer to live here than be an expat in a 3rd world country, no matter how bitchin the trails are.

Old Prescott is where tree huggin concrete dwellers from NorCal emigrate to live in nature now. It still has it's old blood AZians too who will hate you just for being from CA. Get to the MVD IMMEDIATELY if you don't wanna experience AZ ROAD RAGE. ?

and thats bitchen

Yup... movin out to the sticks of NorCal is too scary for them. Too far from a mall. Tree Huggers are just a bunch of Latte' sippin wannabees. If they can't find what they need down town Prescott... they can hop in the Pre-ass and zip over to wannabee Prescott Valley to get their roots colored while having their tires rotated at Discount Tire. That's ruffin it baaaaby !

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT

Old Prescott is where tree huggin concrete dwellers from NorCal emigrate to live in nature now. It still has it's old blood AZians too who will hate you just for being from CA. Get to the MVD IMMEDIATELY if you don't wanna experience AZ ROAD RAGE. ?

Yup... movin out to the sticks of NorCal is too scary for them. Too far from a mall. Tree Huggers are just a bunch of Latte' sippin wannabees. If they can't find what they need down town Prescott... they can hop in the Pre-ass and zip over to wannabee Prescott Valley to get their roots colored while having their tires rotated at Discount Tire. That's ruffin it baaaaby !

:naughty:  :naughty:   Jeff - I've heard some ridiculous things from you, but both of your comments are on the extreme end of moronity.  I'll be living in the tree's with Gary near the cool trails - not in the slums of prescott valley.    :moon:  :moon:

Bill you don't find any good in CA any more... beyond extreme views on the subject are your norm. You just can;t let go of what once was and find good in whats left. I get that thinking even if I don;t share it. Conversely, you appear to think people fart roses in Prescott... also not reality.

Yes my descriptions were exaggerated for comical imaging... but it ain't all that you make it to be. Makes me think you really haven't spent much time there in the past decade.

But... just as I chose to see the positive here... where I can... and when I can... I know you will find your peace there. Even when confronted by the granola munching politicos that have been popping up in AZ Gods Country... I suspect you will rationalize by focusing on the good there instead of the bad... just like I do here now.

And I applaud you for making the move... one less guy on my trails !  ? ?