Banke performance rear brake conversion

Welp, I decided to spend the money and get the banke rear disk conversion. Let me say this, its not cheap by any means. So far with just the 450 caliper w/bracket, pedal, master cylinder and banke conversion im into it for about $550. The quality of jame's work is top notch. Welds all look good and solid. Once I get my new supermoto back wheel (1.5-2 weeks) I will post up pics of the install and fitment. Just wanted to show alittle bling.

1380579817294.jpg

1380579827312.jpg

1380579835454.jpg

1380579845925.jpg

1380579856138.jpg

1380579863850.jpg

I'm interested to see photos of it intstalled - I've been looking at the photos of that bracket and can't imagine how it mounts to the bike.

The axle goes thru the round hole and the slot goes on the rib that the slot on the drum brake backing plate slots on.

Its kind of hard to imagine right now. Theres a built in peg that goes through the current piviot that is used to hold the assy. I have to drill a small hole to use a mounting bolt, the big open hole at the bottom goes behind the rear footpeg mount. Its hard to visualize without having the bracket and the bike.

Its kind of hard to imagine right now. Theres a built in peg that goes through the current piviot that is used to hold the assy. I have to drill a small hole to use a mounting bolt, the big open hole at the bottom goes behind the rear footpeg mount. Its hard to visualize without having the bracket and the bike.

The axle goes thru the round hole and the slot goes on the rib that the slot on the drum brake backing plate slots on.

It was the bracket holding the pedal and master cylinder I was referring to.  :D

I'm sure it'll all be clear when it's mounted up.