Sign in to follow this  

Motocross MXDN announcer ....what a dick

Title of my thread sez it all .......that guy announcing w Emig what a douchebag , but at least he " apologized" before every dig he took at team USA and at Tomac when Eli came up in the booth with them, and essentially calling AC222 the fastest man on the planet .......hmmmm wheres RV to shut him up....

Oh gives a f**k, sounds like your anus hurts a lil from the smack talking.  The yanks have plenty of prick things to say to other as well.  RV was having vagina lips reduced so he couldn't make it

• Like 3

At home, on the couch. 

Didn't show up... makes AC the fastest guy. Up to RV to prove otherwise, which, in the sand again next year just might not go as you guys would like. 3rd fastest maybe? Perhaps 4th... Harsh reality.

no matter who wins its still one of the greatest races on the planet

• Like 2

The guy did cut Emig off quite often but Jeff handled it just fine and kept on commentating.

He was a terrible commentator. That said, the races were awesome. The US can't win 'em all and I'm happy for Belgium for finally winning it. I do however believe that if RV would have been there in place of RD, we would have won. It's neither here nor there at this point though. Speculation is just that.

• Like 2

Ok, nobody else had to be there for us to win....... We needed Tomac and Barcia to stay upright and we win.Period.These guys were as good a team as anyone else fielded. 

It was bad luck and nothing more. RV may have made a difference but he could just as easily been caught in the pile up or done the catapult.

There's always next year.

• Like 2

He was a terrible commentator. That said, the races were awesome. The US can't win 'em all and I'm happy for Belgium for finally winning it. I do however believe that if RV would have been there in place of RD, we would have won. It's neither here nor there at this point though. Speculation is just that.

If RV was there he would have replaced BamBam not RD. Still the same results.

• Like 1

Yeah that MXGP announcer is a dick. Always has been. He's got a major inferiority complex. With someone knowledgable in the comm box with him, he sounds like he has no confidence, and tries to make up for it by talking too much and over the top of his co-commentator. Pathetic really.