Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What about that K-ROC!?

Turns the fastest moto of the day @ the MXON! Let's hope he brings that momentum to the US for 2014, and remember Tomac finished that same moto only 1/2 second behind Roczen. We'll also have Millsaps, RV, RD, Barcia and Canard have had some flashes of speed, and if the plantes get properly aligned, Reed could possibly return fast. Either way, I'm hoping for another competitive season as we had in 2011.

• Like 2

Ken did awesome and made it happen. It's funny when you put a guy racing in his home country up against a fast foreigner how the tides will turn............huh Tomac?

Ken did awesome and made it happen. It's funny when you put a guy racing in his home country up against a fast foreigner how the tides will turn............huh Tomac?

it was is home track, he didnt live that far from it so needless to say, hes put it on alot of laps. i thought that tomac did good because he was only .5 a second off than k roc i think. 

it was is home track, he didnt live that far from it so needless to say, hes put it on alot of laps. i thought that tomac did good because he was only .5 a second off than k roc i think. 

They were trading fast laps back and forth 

They were trading fast laps back and forth 

oh, either way, i feel like tomac was the stronger one at MXoN

So when did you fly back from your MXON announcing gig? 

So when did you fly back from your MXON announcing gig? 

tomorrow actually

He got beat right? 

dint roczen get beat to? yea thought so

We must of watched two different races last weekend because I don't know how in the hell you came up with that conclusion??

Edited by BBA
  • Like 3

dint roczen get beat to? yea thought so

Roczen beat Tomac. Roczen stronger than Tomac on that day no question.  :bonk:  :p

• Like 3

Tomac brought home 18 points, K-roc 3.

• Like 1

We must of watched two different races last weekend because I don't know how in the hell you came up with that conclusion??

I think npg24 must work in Congress... Logic is about as well developed as the average Congressional participant.   :bonk:

• Like 1

I think npg24 must work in Congress... Logic is about as well developed as the average Congressional participant.   :bonk:

I hear he's Nancy's protege

Or maybe it was lover :eek:

• Like 1

Or maybe it was lover :eek:

I'd hit it......... :doh: .............did I just say that?

Edited by BBA