Sign in to follow this  

Bark busters are good for more than trees

Hey guys this is my first post and unfotunatley it involves a crash.I was riding around and decided to just do a little jump off of a mulch pile,it was fine the first few times but when I was getting ready to go in I decided to jump it one last time.Of course that was the only bad run.10 min later after I got my breath back,this was the damage to the car that was on jacks off to the side.Not hurt too bad and the bike was almost okay.lol.I bent my bars and it looks like it got separated from the triple tree.The hand guards saved me from a busted hand and I wanted to show that they are useful on and off the trail,I would say that you get some even if you ride motocross or don't think you need them because your not on the trails.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Dirt Is Flying

You know, there's a chance that everything "might" be ok.  Try loosening up the bar clamps and give it a twist back, you might get lucky.

You know, there's a chance that everything "might" be ok. Try loosening up the bar clamps and give it a twist back, you might get lucky.

it turns out the bolt that holds on the bar clamp was the only thing screwed up,Just glad it was the bars that hit and not my head! Edited by Dirt Is Flying
  • Like 1