2013 250f which connector are you using?

Which one are you guys using for woods riding and why? I've tried all three and can't pick one I like the best.

thanks!

Honestly havent tried anything but stock (green). Had the bike for few months now. I just ride!

white!

Which one are you guys using for woods riding and why? I've tried all three and can't pick one I like the best.

thanks!

depends on the train. Is it fast and wide open or is it tight and technical? That's the beauty of those plugs. You can switch in a minutes time.. should use rich plug for fast wide open trails. Use lean plug for tight and technical trails

Depends on the trail

White for track or trail !!!

I ride mx tracks and always start with WHITE when its deep and virgin.

When it starts to firm up and dry out I switch to black to help with tire spin.

Works for me:)

I ride mx tracks and always start with WHITE when its deep and virgin.

When it starts to firm up and dry out I switch to black to help with tire spin.

Works for me:)

do you find the power hits a little lower with one or the other? I like the white and i'm ok with the green, haven't tried the black much. I ride tight, technical 2nd gear woods stuff, lots of ruts and roots.

do you find the power hits a little lower with one or the other? I like the white and i'm ok with the green, haven't tried the black much. I ride tight, technical 2nd gear woods stuff, lots of ruts and roots.

Not a woods guy.

White works for me when track is deep or muddy.  When its dry or hard the hit is a hard on bottom with white and causes alot of spin outs.  When this happens I switch to black which allows to control throttle better because it rolls on easier.

Like others said it takes 30 seconds to switch.  Put them in your pocket and ride a loop.  Then switch and ride loop again.  You will feel difference and its mainly from 0 to 1/4 throttle.  Pick one that helps you miss them TREES:)

White is by far the best in technical terrain as it has the best bottom end. I also like it on the track because I like a hard hitting powerband. It doesn't overev as well but my head is ported,and that sorted that issue...

thanks guys, I'll give the them a try. it looks like mud on sunday here, so white goes on first.