Sign in to follow this  

side panels 650r

holy moly !! they are expensive compared to other bikes !! 132 bucks the pair and seems only ufo plastics makes them, example the crf450 cost like 40 dollars... actually cheaper to get oem...

im holding out for the moment ! :lame:

holy moly !! they are expensive compared to other bikes !! 132 bucks the pair and seems only ufo plastics makes them, example the crf450 cost like 40 dollars... actually cheaper to get oem...

im holding out for the moment ! :lame:

Check out moto z tech on eBay. They're cheaper than UFO. I think They're around $100. I run these and they've worked out well. In fact I'm going to pick up another set cause I chongered mine up in a nasty get off this weekend.

• Like 1

Check out moto z tech on eBay. They're cheaper than UFO. I think They're around $100. I run these and they've worked out well. In fact I'm going to pick up another set cause I chongered mine up in a nasty get off this weekend

ill check it out thanks !, same here ripped a hole on the muffler side panel... this weekend

all the plastics(except the front fender) are crazy pricey. Its a discontinued bike. I need a rear fender(start at 65-70$) and radiator fairings(used start at 60ish). Biggest downside to owning a 10year old dirt bike :(

all the plastics(except the front fender) are crazy pricey. Its a discontinued bike. I need a rear fender(start at 65-70$) and radiator fairings(used start at 60ish). Biggest downside to owning a 10year old dirt bike :(

whats funny is that the xr250 and 400 are in the same boat as the BRP, but acerbis and polisport still offer them !

Try Xrsonly.com. about the same price but then you can at least get them black and with the inserts on the intake side if you choose. 100$ without inserts $125 with