Kx250f price?

I always see 2011 kx250fs for way lower price then a 2011 crf250r? Any reason for this? Is the kx reliable or do they just always run low in prices? I have seen multiple low prices on them. Where as a 2011 crf250r is way more $

I always see 2011 kx250fs for way lower price then a 2011 crf250r? Any reason for this? Is the kx reliable or do they just always run low in prices? I have seen multiple low prices on them. Where as a 2011 crf250r is way more $

. That's because Hondas quality over runs kawasaki and Suzuki.

Ok. Thanks kawis are still reliable though from what I have heard

Ok. Thanks kawis are still reliable though from what I have heard

there motors aren't TERRIBLE. Not great either.. I'd take a Honda or yamaha over any other bike.

The 11 was the first year of the fuel injection for the KX. It has its downfalls. Mostly that it fall flat at higher RPMs and practically no over rev. In 12 they added a second injector in the air box to make give it a broader range on usable power and more over rev. In 13 they added the plug that you could switch out for different timing maps. So the 11 was the first of its model year and people who bought it to be competitive are looking to sell them for the improved models.