Sign in to follow this  

Washington Capitol Forest this Sunday?

Hello, was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in some mud shredding in Cap Forest this weekend.  I'm a new rider so I need to put that out there.  I don't really know anyone who rides and am looking to make some friends.  I've got an '04 Yamaha yz250F that I scored off a buddy and have yet to have gotten it out.  I'm pretty familiar with the forest and the trails system out there.  I was thinking the Mt Molly Loop trail or something in that region would be rad.  Thanks,

Daniel

Beware of down trees, in blind corners. Was there, Sunday. Rode over to watch the race at Straddeline, from Rock Candy. Afterward we played up over the ridge toward Waddell. Lots of new rollers washed up, by all the rainstorm runoff.

Edited by bowhunter007

Thanks for the heads up.  It's going to be sloppy up there.  Bring on the orange clay!

Yep, we're into the season of "brown ice power slides" at CF. Just another adventure while riding.  :ride: 

Plenty of time to get wet, CF motorized trails closed Dec 1 to Apr 30.

cool thx cosmocar, I'll check out that link.  Yeah, there's still some good riding to be had in the forest.  

Posted a meet up for this Sunday.  The weather is supposed to be awesome.  10AM Capt forest Middle Wadell Parking lot.