Loving my 08 RM250

I was in two minds when I bought and first starting riding my RM, it is the first Suzuki I have owned.

A year down the line it is sorted for woods riding and I can honestly say it is the best dirt bike I ever owned, and I have, and still do own a quite a few. :rolleyes:

This bike pulls like a beast.

DSC08839_zpse3939d30.jpg

I love my rm250. Unbelievable they stopped making them. One of the worst decision for suzuki. Where is that you are riding? Looks like desert but then it looks like beach?

I love my rm250. Unbelievable they stopped making them. One of the worst decision for suzuki. Where is that you are riding? Looks like desert but then it looks like beach?

I know, they should have continued developing and building them. Maybe with KTM/Husqvarna launching a 300 2t MX bike the Japs will rethink their strategy.

I am riding in the bush outside Cape Town. I assume it was beach a couple of hundred thousound years ago because we often find sea shells even though it is 10 miles from the sea.

Edited by Jake_KXF