CELEBRATION

Just f'ing grateful to be able to own and experience this magic motorcycle!

...not quite so shiny anymore however...

IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0741.jpgkranniehead018.jpg

She's a beauty no doubt...

I'm pretty taken with my CRF450X as well...thousands of miles, hundreds of hours and dozens of major races...she still rocks it.

...not quite so shiny anymore however...

In this case, that's not a bad thing at all :ride:

Jim

Good looking bike Krannie. 

Good looking bike Krannie. 

Thanks Jeffy!

Mine's better looking :p

Not really, but what sort of seat is that you're running? Looks tall or something.

Krannie,

Your bike looks pretty shiny to me! I How do you keep it so clean? My '12 model looks trashed and my '05 model  totally trashed!

Cheers Aussie

Please let me join the celebration , this is my RELIABLE , durable .. Sweet handling CRF (450X )

DSCF7598.jpg

Mine's better looking :p

Not really, but what sort of seat is that you're running? Looks tall or something.

It's a Guts Racing Tall/firm seat kit.

Please let me join the celebration , this is my RELIABLE , durable .. Sweet handling CRF (450X )

DSCF7598.jpg

Schweet!

Krannie,

Your bike looks pretty shiny to me! I How do you keep it so clean? My '12 model looks trashed and my '05 model  totally trashed!

Cheers Aussie

It gets no more than 20 min of cleaning and prepping after every ride (not including maintenance) but always right after.

'Mr Pink' soap, pressure washer from 20", an air compressor bath, and a coat of Maxima SC-1 'detailer' spray, wd40 the chain and pivot points, and chain wax seal the chain.

Please let me join the celebration , this is my RELIABLE , durable .. Sweet handling CRF (450X ) DSCF7598.jpg

I like it...nice clean look to it

Well if it's a jump in with your ride kinda thread...

Here's mine...

857647_4501421573844_62454749_o.jpg

Looks .... Ready To Race :thumbsup:

I think that is the fastest 450X on the planet....

MyBike_zps3f06b420.jpg

Not an X and not as new but its got all the cool blinkey lights on it. 

Ok, I'll jump in too... :rolleyes:

2013-07-20153745_zps8fcc9a46.jpg

Thats clean. 

There All so sweet But I think the Hack's takes my cake. Dang that thing is sweet. I mean don't get me wrong Krannie the red is mean, but something about the white. 

There All so sweet But I think the Hack's takes my cake. Dang that thing is sweet. I mean don't get me wrong Krannie the red is mean, but something about the white. 

YOU SUCK. Mine is best! 

White looks like an ice cream truck from Pacoima...

LOL