Sign in to follow this  

CELEBRATION

She's a beauty no doubt...

I'm pretty taken with my CRF450X as well...thousands of miles, hundreds of hours and dozens of major races...she still rocks it.

• Like 1

...not quite so shiny anymore however...

In this case, that's not a bad thing at all :ride:

Jim

• Like 1

Mine's better looking :p

Not really, but what sort of seat is that you're running? Looks tall or something.

Mine's better looking :p

Not really, but what sort of seat is that you're running? Looks tall or something.

It's a Guts Racing Tall/firm seat kit.

Please let me join the celebration , this is my RELIABLE , durable .. Sweet handling CRF (450X )

DSCF7598.jpg

Schweet!

Krannie,

Your bike looks pretty shiny to me! I How do you keep it so clean? My '12 model looks trashed and my '05 model  totally trashed!

Cheers Aussie

It gets no more than 20 min of cleaning and prepping after every ride (not including maintenance) but always right after.

'Mr Pink' soap, pressure washer from 20", an air compressor bath, and a coat of Maxima SC-1 'detailer' spray, wd40 the chain and pivot points, and chain wax seal the chain.

Please let me join the celebration , this is my RELIABLE , durable .. Sweet handling CRF (450X ) DSCF7598.jpg

I like it...nice clean look to it

• Like 1

There All so sweet But I think the Hack's takes my cake. Dang that thing is sweet. I mean don't get me wrong Krannie the red is mean, but something about the white. 

YOU SUCK. Mine is best! 

White looks like an ice cream truck from Pacoima...

• Like 2