Fouling Plugs

So I'm pretty sure I know whats goin on here, but I'm not sure what needs to be replaced.

I've noticed the past few times i've ridden, I test the bike the night before and everything works great. I get to the track, bike won't start easy, runs like shit, ect. Each time I pull the plug its fouled.

Its fouling in the process of sitting still and not being ridden, something is telling me the carb is leaking gas/oil into the cylinder. I doubt its coming from a leaky petcock because I feel like I would see gas pools under the bike from the overflow tubes. I have a feeling something is worn out in the carb and needs to be replaced, any ideas?

I was advised by a friend that this could have something to do with a seat related to the needle? It almost makes sense, because this issue arised when I dropped the slide assembly and my needle bent, and I put in a new needle from moose racing (poor quality). I'm looking at an exploded diagram of the carb, when I have the chance I will open up the carb physically and inspect, but I'd like to figure out what part I need first and order it before I tear into the carb.

If this just started to happen all in a sudden, I'd check the fuel pin seal and float level first.

If this just started to happen all in a sudden, I'd check the fuel pin seal and float level first.

Where is the fuel pin seal? Float level is correct I've already checked.

Sorry, I meant the float valve.  That's the valve that will stop the gas when the float is at it's set height.  You can take out the float and check the valve to see if the seal is still good. I suspect there's a slow leak at float valve that flooded the intake over night, just a guess.

Sorry, I meant the float valve.  That's the valve that will stop the gas when the float is at it's set height.  You can take out the float and check the valve to see if the seal is still good. I suspect there's a slow leak at float valve that flooded the intake over night, just a guess.

Thats what i'm thinking too, its what makes sense. I'm gonna take it apart this week.

Is it fixed yet?