FMF Introduces the 2014 Yamaha YZ 250F Exhaust Systems

Built 100% In-House in our Southern California State-Of-The-Art manufacturing facility the new 2014 Yamaha YZ 250F exhaust line is in stock and ready to ship.  Using proprietary blends of alloy metals and Patented championship winning parts such as the Megabomb header (Patent # 7510050) the 2014 RCT systems are performance driven with the classic FMF style.   FMF Also offers a full line of durable Offroad and Slip On exhaust systems and headers which utilize the stock header heat shields for the 2014 Yamaha lineup starting at $319.99  Visit www.fmfracing.com for more info and Follow us @fmf73

Edit1JigsYZ25014_zps63345f1c.jpg

YAMH45014SystemEDIT1_zps2cc9e6b7.png

I would absolutely love to get this exhaust for my 13' Rmz250.. but boy its expensive. I'm couple o weeks from purchasing a slip on. I'm either going with this or a yoshi Rs4 ...

you want a '14 yz250f (reverse mount motor) pipe for your '13 rmz250?

i would suggest you save your money....yz250f parts wont work on your rmz250. :D

btw this is so awesome!

you can buy the pipe, but not the bike it goes on!

So...dyno charts?

you want a '14 yz250f (reverse mount motor) pipe for your '13 rmz250?

i would suggest you save your money....yz250f parts wont work on your rmz250. :D

no dude. I mean I would like a rct 4.1 exhaust. Geee

That's a cool shot of all the jigs it takes to get a pipe spot on every time. :thumbsup: Any sound clips like that from the YZ450F?

That's a cool shot of all the jigs it takes to get a pipe spot on every time. :thumbsup: Any sound clips like that from the YZ450F?

Bryan, we should have a sound clip within the next week or so. 

Agree. And the pipe looks sick, btw.

Dyno chart??

You'd think they would have one considering their site claims "massive power gains"