Sign in to follow this  

Well, it's that time of year again

WHAT??????? Retired????  CRAP!!!

well, anywho, I mentioned my desire to Christine that I wanted to head south (in a joking way of course)

Well, I just got a kitchen pass....

too bad I dont have any vacation time at the moment...nor do I have any free cash.....

Bummer...

Edited by cdaledh

If it works out for ya, i am gonna go down with a couple dudes and find a pit assignment at the 1000. Worst case is we will all just have fun. Looked all over loreto for lulu's place in feb, was told she hung it up, but then the coolest thing happened, found a new taco stand!

If it works out for ya, i am gonna go down with a couple dudes and find a pit assignment at the 1000. Worst case is we will all just have fun. Looked all over loreto for lulu's place in feb, was told she hung it up, but then the coolest thing happened, found a new taco stand!

Trav and I will be down at the 1000 this year too!  We should meet up in Ensenada.  Looking forward to our 2014 Baja ride.  :ride:

What are you 2 gonna do?

Workin' some KTM pits with 2 SJMC members that did it last year.   :thumbsup:  I think my main job is sandwich maker.  

Edited by ktmchick

Workin' some KTM pits with 2 SJMC members that did it last year.   :thumbsup:  I think my main job is sandwich maker.  

DJH??

Nope, I'm not sure if he is going again this year.  The two guys that ran the other gas pit for them down south of San Ignacio last year.

Whats everyone else doing for the 1000? Keep hearing cool possibilitys about the course, guess we will see soon

Edited by trackmaster

well most likely I will be out a the Hanford Rez soaking up some rays