I BROUGHT A 450!

so just as the title says, i know a lot of you said to get a 125 2 stroke or a 250f but a deal on a rmz450 was too good to past up its an 06 with a lot of mods, it had a recent rebuild etc... and i brought it for 18k, which is not bad at all real happy with it, im only 165 and im turning 16 soon, the bike rips, i got a questions tho, im trying to race, which class should i go in, also what maintenance needs to be done, and do you think this was a good choice, thxs.

Personally I like the open class much better than 250 or 450 c. There are less riders on the track, the riders in the open class tend to be older and more respectful, as many of them have to go to work the next day so there not going to risk getting hurt over a plastic trophy. Just go out there and have fun.

herez what yew gon' do

1) Yew gon' go up to da treck and dey gon' be like aye sine dis weaver but yew gon be like nope cant do dat already been here

2) Yew gon' go and unload da biker

3) Yew gon' go an yew gon practise wif da 85's? why you gon' do dis? Because all da girls will see yew passin and think wow he so fast

4) Now you gon' go find a chick dat was lookin at yew while yew was riding and she can hold yo umbrella while you line up for 450C

5) Yew gon' go get a holeshot (cause yew got all dem modifercations).

6) Yew gon' get sometin like a 19th-20th place finish, but dats ok cause yew can blame it on yer bike setup.

Boom, now yew can race and get women.

• Like 4

herez what yew gon' do

1) Yew gon' go up to da treck and dey gon' be like aye sine dis weaver but yew gon be like nope cant do dat already been here

3) Yew gon' go an yew gon practise wif da 85's? why you gon' do dis? Because all da girls will see yew passin and think wow he so fast

4) Now you gon' go find a chick dat was lookin at yew while yew was riding and she can hold yo umbrella while you line up for 450C

6) Yew gon' get sometin like a 19th-20th place finish, but dats ok cause yew can blame it on yer bike setup.

this is really solid advice i would also  drian that heavy ass front brake fluid

and wen ppl ask you why you aint got no front brakes you say cuz brakes only slow you down dumbass

so just as the title says, i know a lot of you said to get a 125 2 stroke or a 250f but a deal on a rmz450 was too good to past up its an 06 with a lot of mods, it had a recent rebuild etc... and i brought it for 18k, which is not bad at all real happy with it, im only 165 and im turning 16 soon, the bike rips, i got a questions tho, im trying to race, which class should i go in, also what maintenance needs to be done, and do you think this was a good choice, thxs.

you have never raced.before and yet you purchased an $18,000 bike? Holy shi....

herez what yew gon' do

lol lol lol freakin Awsome

450s are all fun and games, until you catch some whiskey throttle.

Part of the learning curve is going to be gripping the bars loosely and throttle control.

Before you get there (it will take a long time depending upon how much you can ride), your going to be death gripping the bars (aka throttle) and make some mistakes.

Also, another common time to whiskey throttle is hard landings. I still do this accidentally and I thank GOD i'm on a 125 when this happens. It happens from either being wide open throttle in the air to lessen the downward impact, or  from bracing for impact and gripping tight .

Just try and avoid whiskey throttling right before a berm, hopefully you loop out before you get there.

But yeah 450s are fun!

herez what yew gon' do

Oh my this is classic!!! Hahahahaha