Sign in to follow this  

best bike for 75% trail/pit and 25% track

hey guys i currently own and ride a 2008 crf 150f and now this bike is always leaving me looking for alot more power wise. im 5'11 and 150lbs. i am a pretty good rider but the bike holds me back from doing the stuff i want to do such as hillclimbs and ripping around in the sand pits steep trail riding and some track riding. what do you think would be a good bike for me?

do you want a 4 stroke or 2 stroke and do you have any bikes in mind? i need more details

250 2 stroke will be easier on trails because it has more low end but the power is a lot and can get you hurt but if you think you can handle it go for it, remember the bike will only go as fast as you want it to, throttle control is key.

are there any mods i could do to limit the power if so what are they and how much do they cost?

9 oz flywheel drop down a tooth in front sprocket adjusting the powervalve, your looking at about 100 bucks, but those are just minor mods to control the power you can do so much more

there are few ktm owners in my area and the ones that want to sell their bikes want WAY too much for them

Do you currently ride it says you are an intermediate rider, and mine craft dude that game isn't even fun

Edited by FishSticks
  • Like 3

why does my user name matter why dont u stop trolling and give a real answer or just dont comment at all

• Like 1

oh snap this escalated quickly, and the 250 2 stroke should be find for you, the only ppl that dont recommend those bikes for newbies are old people who think you cant handle the power because their weak bones cant handle the 2 stroke so they get a 250f 

Any 250 2t will be good.... It will make all your minecraft buddies envious!

rolling :lol: :lol:
  • Like 3

oh snap this escalated quickly, and the 250 2 stroke should be find for you, the only ppl that dont recommend those bikes for newbies are old people who think you cant handle the power because their weak bones cant handle the 2 stroke so they get a 250f

im 18 I have a 250f my bones are not weak I also have a 250 2t, I don't ride my 250f more because of weak bones...your statement made no sense and you should stop making allegations that make you look like a total noob

I am a noob thank you I rode quads my whole life so...

so you don't know shit about bikes, infact you have a thread in the "what bike should I buy" forum....

• Like 2

I am a noob thank you I rode quads my whole life so...

so dont get on here slanging advice about bikes and talking crap on old people when in reality you have no clue what you are talking about so do us a favor and move to the atv forum

I can't I don't own a atv anymore i sold it for a Suzuki rmz450 if you payed attention you would see I just brought one and I know a lot about dirt bikes lol I wanted to stir things up, ask me anything about dirtbikes and I will be able to answer it , now for the correct answer to this thread would be for him to get a 125 good step up from the crf150f will have at least double hp, btw I have rebuilt many dirtbikes in my life 4 strokes included now go troll somewhere else