best bike for 75% trail/pit and 25% track

hey guys i currently own and ride a 2008 crf 150f and now this bike is always leaving me looking for alot more power wise. im 5'11 and 150lbs. i am a pretty good rider but the bike holds me back from doing the stuff i want to do such as hillclimbs and ripping around in the sand pits steep trail riding and some track riding. what do you think would be a good bike for me?

250 2 stroke will be easier on trails because it has more low end but the power is a lot and can get you hurt but if you think you can handle it go for it, remember the bike will only go as fast as you want it to, throttle control is key.

oh snap this escalated quickly, and the 250 2 stroke should be find for you, the only ppl that dont recommend those bikes for newbies are old people who think you cant handle the power because their weak bones cant handle the 2 stroke so they get a 250f 

oh snap this escalated quickly, and the 250 2 stroke should be find for you, the only ppl that dont recommend those bikes for newbies are old people who think you cant handle the power because their weak bones cant handle the 2 stroke so they get a 250f

im 18 I have a 250f my bones are not weak I also have a 250 2t, I don't ride my 250f more because of weak bones...your statement made no sense and you should stop making allegations that make you look like a total noob

I can't I don't own a atv anymore i sold it for a Suzuki rmz450 if you payed attention you would see I just brought one and I know a lot about dirt bikes lol I wanted to stir things up, ask me anything about dirtbikes and I will be able to answer it , now for the correct answer to this thread would be for him to get a 125 good step up from the crf150f will have at least double hp, btw I have rebuilt many dirtbikes in my life 4 strokes included now go troll somewhere else