Sign in to follow this  

Drz movie on Netflix

Was reading on a post a while back about a movie about or had drz's in it on Netflix. Searched and cannot find it

Maybe from a movie or documentary, but does anyone have source (sauce) for this image?? Shameless copy pasta of the photo from other forgotten thread.

post-332762-0-61053500-1376701401.jpg

You are probably thinking of "Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor & Charlie Boorman from 2004. 20,000 mile trek around the planet. No DRZ's that I recall but a great documentary. I remember some comments on this a couple months back on another thread here too. Hopefully this was what you were looking for.

More importantly will the fact that Ryan Gosling is riding a drz, skyrocket the drz's popularity in turn raising the selling price of drzs and limiting availability of parts (besides radiator shrouds) due to demand...... :thinking:

Probably not

Ok Im done.

• Like 1

You are probably thinking of "Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor & Charlie Boorman from 2004. 20,000 mile trek around the planet. No DRZ's that I recall but a great documentary. I remember some comments on this a couple months back on another thread here too. Hopefully this was what you were looking for.

that might be it ill have to check it out thanks

that might be it ill have to check it out thanks

Also "Long way Down" from 2007. Same guys went from Scotland to South Africa.

Watched "the place beyond the pines" a week or two ago..... That DRZ has the sound of a thumper, two stroke, and 4 cylinder sport bike all in the same chase seen. Worst motorcycle audio I've seen in a movie hands down. I did laugh when in one part of the movie he has a honda xr650 and it won't start.

• Like 1

That whole setup was such BS. They had multiple support vehicles etc etc. I don't even consider that riding!

Yep, Ewan and Charlie really are a pair of pansies.

Reading something like Jupiters Travels or looking at some of the stuff by Nick Sanders

http://nicksanders.com/cms/

Puts Ewan and Charlie in perpective.

Admit  I have watched their videos Long Way Down etc (Xmas presents from relatives)...the only thing it does is make me laugh at them...the video where Charlie tries to do the Paris Dakar is specially cringe worthy.

I'll get down off my soap box ...just those guys are one of my big hates!

Yep , enjoyed "Place Beyond the Pines" ....it even had a moral....everything was going well for Ryan Gosling's character while he was riding the DRZ....when he got the Honda it all started going horribly wrong..nuff said!

• Like 1

there was a dr movie....anyway possible or something like that....was a trek across somewhere...pretty vague I know..i had it downloaded but can't remember the title now

Watched "the place beyond the pines" a week or two ago..... That DRZ has the sound of a thumper, two stroke, and 4 cylinder sport bike all in the same chase seen. Worst motorcycle audio I've seen in a movie hands down. I did laugh when in one part of the movie he has a honda xr650 and it won't start.

+1,  me too,  his DRZ was the shit,  then the dude chopped it in half,  he was forced to buy that POS,  lol

speaking of the place beyond the pines drz400, aren't there many downsides of riding with no tank shrouds? considering that the radiators attach to them? and protection maybe?