Any ways to keep bar clamps from twisting?

Are there any cheap ways to keep bar mounts from twisting in a crash, it always happens to me then my bars are all out of whack and if it happened during a race I'd be screwed, I don't want to buy $90 single piece bar mounts so any suggestions are appreciated

When you crash something has to give.  Better to have things twist out of alignment than to bend.

Are there any cheap ways to keep bar mounts from twisting in a crash, it always happens to me then my bars are all out of whack and if it happened during a race I'd be screwed, I don't want to buy $90 single piece bar mounts so any suggestions are appreciated

I Agree with the guy two above.   I would much prefer a twisting than a bending.   Crash during a race, it might be twisted, but then you can come back, spend 5 minutes after and fix it, as opposed to having to replace bent bars, clamps, or forks.

I got rid of the rubber grommets on my 07 CR250 and the bars have not moved since.I machined alluminum cones on a lathe to take their place.I like the solid mounts because the steering is more precise.

I crash plenty hard and havent bent the bars.