why i love Honda's

i love my honda because its so easy to work on. parts are readily availible and can get them pretty cheap. i have friends with other brands that are a bitch to work on. 

Okay.

My yamaha is easy to work on. But since it's a yamaha, I never have to :p

That's nice.

But to be fair, you're bike is not a high performance machine. These type bikes (XR's, air cooled trail machine's of any brand) don't generally require maintenance. 

That's nice.

But to be fair, you're bike is not a high performance machine. These type bikes (XR's, air cooled trail machine's of any brand) don't generally require maintenance.

No maintenance?!? What?!? The shop manual demands that I change the oil in my XR400 every 600 miles!

GAAAAAAA!!!!!!

again.jpg

Well any aircooled trail bike is easy to work on. They don't break

Okay.

My yamaha is easy to work on. But since it's a yamaha, I never have to :p

??? Why are you trolling the Honda forums ?   Comments and commenters too dull over in yamaland ?

Hope your 2012 YZ250F doesn't break a conrod after 23 hrs like my friend Terry did

Xr's were great bikes and all, but I swear some owners are more rabidly in love with their bikes than KTM owners are. :excuseme:

Xr's were great bikes and all, but I swear some owners are more rabidly in love with their bikes than KTM owners are. :excuseme:

Yes. We are. You say it like its a bad thing....

I love it because its all I know!!! So damn cheap to buy and fix up. Then when you think she's almost %100, she breaks again, and again, and again. You keep goin back cause its "cheap" to fix. :wub:

I will add this, I have had many Honda motorcycles, three were XRs including the 400R I have now. I have never had anything break on any of them. I have only had to do maint and farkles when wanted and they are always a pleasure to work on since they were so well designed. granted I am a dual sport rider not a hard core off road rider so that helps me not break stuff.

But I will say the bikes are super simple to work on when needed or wanted. And all mine have been very reliable. I can really see why people LOVE their XRs when some others with other bikes lust merely like their bikes. I had a 2006 Husqvarna TE610 last for a DS bike and really liked it, but I didn't love it like I do my XR400R even though it was a lot faster and had more tq.