Looking for Someone to Ride With this Sat 8/5

Oregon

If anyone is going to ride in the Tillamook State Forest and wouldn't mind another rider joining their group let me know. All of my riding buddies are busy and I won't ride alone. I can hold my own and shouldn't slow anyone up as I am a decent rider. I ride a 2012 WR450 with a large tank so I have the range for a good long ride.

Seriously thinking about it, weather looks good. We have ridden before BTW, last time at Nicolia Mtn. a couple of years ago so I know I'm not in your class but I'm at least a solid B rider -names Mike, I have a blingy Honda 450R with woods setup. I don't know Diamond Mill super well but I like the singletrack there. If you are interested let me know. I have a buddy who is an improving C with a KDX who might want to go as well. I was at China Hat last weekend and my bike was screwing up like a clogged pilot so I need to get that sorted out on Friday before I know for sure I can make it.

Seriously thinking about it, weather looks good. We have ridden before BTW, last time at Nicolia Mtn. a couple of years ago so I know I'm not in your class but I'm at least a solid B rider -names Mike, I have a blingy Honda 450R with woods setup. I don't know Diamond Mill super well but I like the singletrack there. If you are interested let me know. I have a buddy who is an improving C with a KDX who might want to go as well. I was at China Hat last weekend and my bike was screwing up like a clogged pilot so I need to get that sorted out on Friday before I know for sure I can make it.

Yeah, Mike, I remember you and your "blingy" CRF450. I think I actually found a friend of a friend to ride Trask with. I have not ridden with this guy before though so if things fall through I'll send you a message on here. I know Diamond Mill fairly well and could put together a decent loop and the more the merrier.

Any time you are looking for someone to ride with just let me know, I am usually up for a ride!

Edited by woods-rider

Will do! I have a few other pals who get together sporadically and would love to ride with you as well so I'll keep ya the loop. I typically go if I have the time and weather, much more often than the buddies do so I appreciate the offer.

Will do! I have a few other pals who get together sporadically and would love to ride with you as well so I'll keep ya the loop. I typically go if I have the time and weather, much more often than the buddies do so I appreciate the offer.

I am in the same boat. I want to ride more often than my friends do, so finding more people to ride with locally is great!