IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy mx numbers without having to buy background?

I want some custom made numbers, but I don't want the entire background.  Is there anywhere to get them made or any place that sells numbers that aren't just black or white?  Thanks.

Any hardware store......black electrical tape.

Gives you that "custom" look:)

• Like 1

Seriously??? This is the best answer I can get?  I'm not putting electrical tape on a brand new bike...

Most all bike shops have individual numbers you can buy or most online retailers have them

I just ordered some from ebay. $7.50 shipped for all three sets (I got number 13)

They are due to show up this week. I can let you know the quality when I get them if you like.

I just bought a set off Rocky Mountain I paid $12 and got enough to run my number 93 on all three plates. 12 mil thick factory fx brand I think

Seriously??? This is the best answer I can get?  I'm not putting electrical tape on a brand new bike...

Don't knock it till you try it. I ran Tape last half season when I bought my current used bike. Held up better than actual number stickers. Gives a sense of style and when you win its even better.

Looks have never been at the top of my list. Functionality and reliability are always first.

Thanks for all the replies.  I'm not wanting the regular black or white numbers. I can find them.  I am looking for blue ones with green outline without having to get a custom made background.  About ten years ago on some old bikes I had I remember having black or white with chrome outline.

Thanks for all the replies.  I'm not wanting the regular black or white numbers. I can find them.  I am looking for blue ones with green outline without having to get a custom made background.  About ten years ago on some old bikes I had I remember having black or white with chrome outline.

stuk mx.

Try going to a local sign company. There's one near me that will do custom numbers and lettering for boats. I'm sure they could make what you need.