Rear brake repair

So my buddy was a retard and looped my exc 200, so he tore the break line off at the piece right at the master cylinder, I have to either get him to buy a whole new master cylinder for 105$ or he said that he found a rear brake full system for a 2000 exc 300 for 40$ on eBay, now my bike is an 02 so what would be best to go with?

Please post in the correct forum. This is not the first time you have been asked to do so. I moved this for you.,

Please post in the correct forum. This is not the first time you have been asked to do so. I moved this for you.,

idk how to, jeez

idk how to, jeez

Pretty simple. You have a issue about a KTM. You go to the KTM area. You particular bike is a KTM tep stroke. So you first search the KTM two stroke area to see f the question has been asked previously. If so, your answer is already there. If no answer can be found, you create a new thread in the KTM two stroke area.

This mindset is critical to all aspects of life. You just put a luttle effort to get where you want to go and look to see what you can research on your own. Then ask for help. Think abut creating a report in school. does the teacher just give you a report and ask you to put your name on it and hand it back or do they just give you a subject and expect you to figure out where the answers are and the best way to locate those answers.

Pretty simple. You have a issue about a KTM. You go to the KTM area. You particular bike is a KTM tep stroke. So you first search the KTM two stroke area to see f the question has been asked previously. If so, your answer is already there. If no answer can be found, you create a new thread in the KTM two stroke area.

This mindset is critical to all aspects of life. You just put a luttle effort to get where you want to go and look to see what you can research on your own. Then ask for help. Think abut creating a report in school. does the teacher just give you a report and ask you to put your name on it and hand it back or do they just give you a subject and expect you to figure out where the answers are and the best way to locate those answers.

well this problem isn't just for a Ktm, anybody could answer it, but now it's secluded to just the Ktm 2 stroke page. And I need an answer really badly

well this problem isn't just for a Ktm, anybody could answer it, but now it's secluded to just the Ktm 2 stroke page. And I need an answer really badly

Yes, it is, very specific.

You have a KTM. You need parts for it. You want to know if the parts from a different model and different year will work on your bike.

Every body needs an answer very bad. The reality here is your friend needs to pay for your bike. If it were my bike, I'd expect brand parts, specifically for my bike.

I will answer your question...the used one will work but the problem with used is how used is it?  Another way to look at it is the used one at least in as good of conditon as yours was or not?  But that unit should bolt right on.